Monday 4 February 2013

DOLCE&GABBANA SS 13 MENSWEAR ..... BROKEN DOWN

I love attending the Dolce&Gabbana menswear show every season we see it come down the runway commentate on the collection which is always hot. Now this is the fun part breaking it down and these pictures how it looks and is styled for WE to consumers broken down... As you can see the collection in all parts is wearable great denim and leather pieces, tailoring that is second to none foulards and prints that inspire and all thrown in with just he right amount of sexy which is portrayed in the more fitted pieces.

Every season at the breakdown point and look at the collection in depth like you should with the pictures below and I always think to myself Stefano Gabbana, Domenico Dolce .... You are genius!! Always knowing how to capture Italy and its way of life with your clothing and most importantly inspiring even for those who's budget doesn't allow them to wear pieces they aspire to do do


SS 13 MENSWEAR from Dolce&Gabbana I SALUTE YOU! And more importantly want as much of you I can get my hands on.


































































No comments: