Tuesday 5 February 2013

GUCCI CELEBRATES 60 YEARS OF THE HORSE BIT LOAFER

This year Gucci re celebrating 60 years of the Horse Bit loafer and I thought I would share that with you just Incase you didn't know .... For me I think this loafer is a must for every man and ever woman to have in their shoe closet... The perfect shoe for those casual days or in some cases those casual nights out

I've been a big fan of these loafers for years buying my first pair back in 1995 the first collection from Tom Ford for Gucci ... They are the silver horse bit ones and a few more pairs in different colours and combinations were bought.


So this SS 13 or even now dust yours off and get wearing them, they are stylish, iconic, classic and like me if you looks after them you will have them for years. Personally for me you can't go wrong with the suede and even if they are scuffed still hot! Distressed suede is happening so don't worry just wear them....


Here's a couple of pairs of mine ..... silver buckle Tom ford and gold buckle are the classics and the main pictures shows just how many colour and combinations they come in



GUCCI.COM





No comments: