Sunday 26 October 2014

THE CLOTHESHORSE - SUNDAY OUTLET SHOPPING





Firstly may I apologise for the cigarette ... Not a good look! But today I take you outlet shopping ... Did I leave London? No ... One of The hippest places to head to now for outlet shopping is none other than Hackney's Morning lane 





As someone who grew up in the area there was ever only the Burberry outlet which was not up to much, but over the years I've seen Burberry being joined by the likes of Pringle of Scotland Aquascutum, Bally and Anya Hindmarch to name a few and Burberry is like the British Airways of the scene selling Burberry Prorusm at amazing prices. 



The nearest train station is hackney central and it's about a five minute walk from there but is well worth visiting the area to pick up some bargains.  See what I picked up below 











I bought a current season Burberry Prorsum trench coat originally priced at £1,295 and I got it at a steal for just £388 it's not a second and is current season and it will last for many many more ...

No comments: